Dec 7, 2010

CATCHING UP!

Wow! I cant believe I have let so much time go by with out sharing everything that has been happening in our lives! so let me get you up to speed. First thing that happened tyson and his friends ( Baden Fox and Kyle Shannon) our now in a band! us wives joke that it is the old man dad band! haha they had a show up at the Fox's house about 2 months ago. It was a lot of fun! Here is some pictures of the night!






We also had lots of family in town for thanksgiving!! Thanks to every one that came to visit. We really enjoyed having you here. We loved playing wacky six with all of you! AND Chesley, I don't know what we would have done all week if you were not there to serenade us with your wonderful music.

But the MOST important and exciting thing that has happened is.......... Drum roll please!!! :)
Tyson and I were Sealed in the Spokane Temple on Nov. 26th 2010!!! I was also sealed to my family! It was a very eventful day! we are so blessed to have this happen in our life. We are so grateful for the temple and for all that we have been given.
Well that is everything major that has been going on. I will try my best to update more often.